Thursday, August 8, 2013

LIVE MUSIC part DEUCE

Ok so here is PART 2 of the LIVE blog.........These are some REAL classics......These LIVE versions of these songs are why I love LIVE music......just go through one by one and ENJOY.......

with that said.....

The Police





Metallica




Pink Floyd.....

This needs no introduction as I have heard people have flashbacks at shows and all kinds of stuff.....just watch and ENJOY......BRILLIANT......and notice the crowd doesn't MOVE....I have never seen people at a show look like cardboard cutouts....WOW



Pink Floyd - Echoes (Live at Pompeii)



Pink Floyd - Live 1972 The Travel Sequence



FAVORITE ALERT!!!!!! ---- ECHO and the Bunnymen  (LIVE 84)


ECHO and the Bunnymen - Never Stop




DEPECHE MODE at the ROSE BOWL 89.......this concert is one of my all time favorites.....EVER.....it perfect....






Walking In My Shoes (Live in Barcelona)


RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE OH MY GOD!!!!!




JOURNEY



HEART




RUSH - LIVE in Rio



RUSH - Exit Stage Left







RUSH - LIVE (1978)


BEASTIE BOYS - LIVE....I miss MCA so much as the Beastie Boys are the best concert as they mix it up so much.



Beastie Boys - Shake you rump




UNPLUGGED....

Stevie Ray Vaughan



R.E.M.

Just amazing and after the second verse you can see the passion.....ENJOY




PEARL JAM UNPLUGGED......this is before Pearl Jam hit and when I saw this I was blown away.....JUST INCREDIBLE



IF you are not moving out of your seat after this....you are legally dead


__________________________________________
And Now to finish I present you with TOOL doing a LIVE version of PUSHIT.....this is so amazing on so many levels......just listen

LSU 12-0 We're takin' over this town

It's the weekend and time for 12-0 LSU Tigers.....let me say that again.....The 12-0 LSU TIGERS to travel to Atlanta to take ...