Monday, June 27, 2011

So Come With Me, Don't Ask Me Where Cause I Don't Know



Recently I have had people asking me what Pandora stations I like......WELL here is my Pandora playlist.....ENJOY>>>>>>>and you will find some play a LOT of songs that you are sick of.....just delete the station.....and for some reason ALICE IN FUCKING CHAINS is on EVERY Pandora station.....regardless of genre....I think AIC is great but not THAT great.


Pete's recommended PANDORA MIX....trust me....time passes with these RADIO stations as it is a little bit of everything ...


311 
80s alternative 
80s Rock Hair Bands
The Avett Brothers 
Beastie Boys 
Catherine Wheel 
The Clash 
Classic Hip Hop 
Classic Punk/New Wave 
Clutch 
The Crystal Method 
The Cult 
Deep Purple 
Depeche Mode 
Duran Duran 
Fretblanket 
Heavy Metal 
Hoodoo Gurus 
The House Of Love 
Iron Maiden 
The Jam 
Jeff Buckley 
Kings of Leon 
The Mars Volta 
Metallica 
Motley Crue 
The Offspring 
Pantera 
Peter Murphy 
Pixies 
R.E.M. 
Rage Against The Machine 
The Replacements 
Ride 
Rise Against 
Rush
The Samples 
Silversun Pickups
Ska 
Slipknot 
Specials 
Stevie Ray Vaughan 
Strangelove 
Sweet 
Thin Lizzy 
Triumph 
TSOL 
Van Halen 


and please GO and READ ALL of my blogs since beginning to understand where I am coming from.....




and REMEMBER....if your salad dressing comes in a bucket....might not be too good

Cheers!

LSU 12-0 We're takin' over this town

It's the weekend and time for 12-0 LSU Tigers.....let me say that again.....The 12-0 LSU TIGERS to travel to Atlanta to take ...