Thursday, February 23, 2017

Diamonds In The Music Rough.....90s Version

Ok so here we are.....these are some very obscure to many but familiar to millions.....songs that seem to have gone unnoticed but are phenomenal.....these are the gems hidden.....enjoy


JAMES - Say Something
Take a drug to set you free
Strange fruit from a forbidden tree
You've got to come down soon
More than a drug is what I need
Need a change of scenery
Need a new life






OASIS - Acquiesce
There are many things
That I would like to know
And there are many places
That I wish to go
But everything's depending
On the way the wind may blow








OASIS - Don't Go Away (Leno)
And I wanna be there when you're coming down
And I wanna be there when you hit the ground










LIVE - The Beauty Of Gray
Image result for mental jewelryThe perception that divides you from him 
Is a lie
For some reason you never asked why
This is not a black and white world
You can't afford to believe in your side





LIVE - Pain Lies On The Riverside
Image result for mental jewelryI have forever, always tried
To stay clean and constantly baptized
I am aware that the river's banks are dry
And to wait for a flood
Is to wait for life



ALICE IN CHAINS - Angry Chair

Candles red I have a pair
Shadows dancing everywhere
Burning on the angry chair










ALICE IN CHAINS - It Ain't Like That


Where I go is when I feel I'm ableHow I fight is why I'm feelin' sore 










RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE - Darkness Of Greed
The bass and drums and microphones a threat
That's when ya investigate the crimes from the inside
And see that they're responsible for genocide







RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE - Township Rebellion
Yeah, so you thought you could get with the hardlines
That fill your mind
Thoughts, battles fought
And lessons taught







PEARL JAM - Indifference
i will hold the candle till it burns up my arm
i'll keep takin' punches until their will grows tired
i will stare the sun down until my eyes go blind
hey i won't change direction, and i won't change my mind




PEARL JAM - Porch (unplugged)
Hear my name
Take a good look
This could be the day
Hold my hand
Walk beside me
I just need to say...






and BONUS.....

arguably the BEST unplugged ever in MTV history....and yes better than Nirvana, Alice In Chains and R.E.M.

PEARL JAM - State Of Love And Trust
And I listen for the voice inside my head
Nothin', I'll do this one myself



ENJOY


LSU 12-0 We're takin' over this town

It's the weekend and time for 12-0 LSU Tigers.....let me say that again.....The 12-0 LSU TIGERS to travel to Atlanta to take ...