Saturday, April 1, 2017

APRIL FOOL'S DAY ---- JAM ON IT










"This is my world, and I am the World Leader Pretend
This is my life, and this is my time
I have been given the freedom to do as I see fit
It's high time I razed the walls that I've constructed"
REM - World Leader Pretend




It's FRIDAY. So lets just fuckin jam to some good old classics.


 Most of these are LIVE as that is the only way to go......ENJOY and TURN IT UP!!!!

and YES I have ADD so these are all over the map.....

Image result for zenyatta mondattaFirst TWO videos are by the Police and to see the sheer awesomeness of Stewart Copeland drumming is a gift.  And both of these songs are from The Police's best album Zenyatta Mondatta.




The Police - Driven To Tears (Live 1980)


The Police - Man In A Suitcase (Live 1980)

Pixies - Cecilia Ann / Allison (Live 1990)






R.E.M. - Driver 8 / Carnival Of Sorts (Live 1984)
MY TWO FAVORITE R.E.M. songs back to back LIVE and both Buck and Mills rocking the Rickenbackers....YES!!!







Social Distortion - Bad Luck (Live in Orange County)


Drivin' N' Cryin' - Scarred But Smarter (Live)



Lemonheads - Great Big No (Live)



AND I will leave you with this.....having seen it LIVE and R.E.M. being one of my all time favorite bands.....THIS IS GENIUS.....

R.E.M. - World Leader Pretend (Live 1989)


TV Announcer: 
The following is a public service announcement. Excessive alcohol consumption can cause liver damage and cancer of the rectum.

Homer Simpson: Mmmmm... beer.

HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND



BONUS....I miss this band so much....

Living Colour - Glamour Boys (1988)



LSU 12-0 We're takin' over this town

It's the weekend and time for 12-0 LSU Tigers.....let me say that again.....The 12-0 LSU TIGERS to travel to Atlanta to take ...