Monday, January 17, 2011

CHAMPIONSHIP WEEK

METALLICA "DYER's EVE"

if this song doesnt get you going you are fucking DEAD TO
RIGHTS.....even the Metallica radio fans would appreciate this.....even though the sheer RAW power of the album
"And Justice for All" freaking scares the piss out of many borderline fans....it is by far and away MY favorite album with "Master of Puppets" in a close second.....my opinion as I just love the production sound of "Justice".....





on to the NFL....





wow what a weekend

JETS TALK SHIT and DOMINATE THE PATS.........nice job Wes with the foot references but in the end, looks like you got the foot in the ASS......



and by the way...

..Brooklyn Decker is much better looking than Gisele but its CLOSE















.....I can't say that I am not surprised by the outcome.....the only one that REALLY surprised me was the Ravens outcome as they had that one WON....and quite honestly the Steelers took over with a little help towards the end from the REFS......I mean that so-called "holding" call on the
Ravens was nothing more than a blocker and defender locked up.....but the NFL has become the REFs are as popular as the players league......and I am SOOOO FUCKING GLAD the Falcons got FISTED on National TV .....
FUCK THE FALCONS and their shitty ass bandwagon fans.....and they are STILL
RINGLESS....
SAINTS 1 RING- Falcons NONE.....bums.....Roddy Aint White can fuck off for calling us the Aints STILL....that ringless dumbass.....SHUT YOUR MOUTH TIL YOU DO SOMETHING

......DIRTY ASS MOTHER FUCKERS.....and Aaron Rodgers is easy to get behind after having him in FF this year and him taking me to the playoffs......GO PACK and I still LOVE My Saints but they are
injured and home so I am pulling for the Pack to meet the Jets in the BOWL.....



LSU....

never got a chance to address the Miles issue but I am extremely happy that LSU was able to retain the services of the Mad Hatter.....I think I speak for many who are just tired of the outcome of 90% of the games going down to the wire......this stems from MANY MANY years of watching the Saints and not being able to know the outcome til the VERY end.....usually ending in disaster sans 2009. Les Miles has done nothing but win at LSU and up until the Ole Miss game in 09 I was on his
wagon but after that debacle and after the 2010 Tennessee win I was done....too much BS and lolly gagging.......I have to accept him for what he is but I still don't have to like his tactics......i am very glad he got rid of Crowton.....VERY GLAD.....

Tigers in 2011.....BCS championship in N.O.




thanks Pandora......started with Metallica and ended with LIVE Iron Maiden....




too bad The Cure was in the middle probably explaining some of the off base comments





LATER.....please let me know your thoughts.....I am new to this so any criticism.....is good.....OUT


LSU 12-0 We're takin' over this town

It's the weekend and time for 12-0 LSU Tigers.....let me say that again.....The 12-0 LSU TIGERS to travel to Atlanta to take ...