Monday, October 10, 2011

APOLOGY

I would like to offer an apology to those of you who have tried to open the links to the songs on my blog to no avail.

Its not my fucking fault it is someone else's and to make up here is a fucking couple of jams.....
_______________________________________________________________

This sums up skating in the 80s.....fucking jam.....


Suicidal Tendencies - Possessed to Skate (1987)


and the new 97 version which KICKS ASS!!!!!

Suicidal Tendencies - Possessed to Skate (1997)




______________________________________________________________


File:Supersexy Swingin' Sounds Cover.JPG


Just an awesome jam from the mid-90s that STILL just punches you in the face every time you hear it....

White Zombie - Super Charger Heaven (1995)




___________________________________________________________________________

A lot of you probably have not heard of them but Jeff C my best man in my wedding sold me on them....

AND THEY FUCKING ROCK!!!!!

VOLBEAT - A Warrior's Call (Live at Rock AM Ring 2010)



___________________________________________________________________________

The next band I could do an entire page on but for times sake......For those of you who haven't had the pleasure of seeing Rage Against the Machine LIVE, you fucking missed out.  EVERY TIME I saw this band they just tear the roof off.  I couldn't care less about their political stance, I just like the way the bass and drums PUNCHES you in the chest.  Those of you who have seen them KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT......enjoy


Killing In The Name (Live 1993)


Fistful Of Steel (Live 1993)


Know Your Enemy (Live 1999)


_____________________________________________________________________


BONUS .....SLIPKNOT

I am dying to see them LIVE....and probably won't happen since they made a pact that if anyone of them dies, they would stop......  and the Bass player Paul Gray passed in 2010 but they got the IT factor at least LIVE.....you be the judge....




Duality (Live)

Psychosocial (Live)

Before I Forget (Live at Download Festival 2009)


Wait And Bleed (Live at London Arena)






____________________________________________________________

ENJOY YOUR WEEK!!!!

TIGERS STILL #1 and SAINTS 4-1.....It's good to be the KING!!!!

LSU 12-0 We're takin' over this town

It's the weekend and time for 12-0 LSU Tigers.....let me say that again.....The 12-0 LSU TIGERS to travel to Atlanta to take ...