Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Hump Day

not much to say as the puppies are gone.....BOTH of them....so its actually quiet in the house for the first time in a month....so I am enjoying this THOROUGHLY.....

Bonnaroo lineup came out yesterday and I guess I will have to see Arcade Fire on every festival list in the upcoming months....


REALLY?

they aren't THAT good

So for the year we have Jazz Fest, Bonnaroo and Coachella, with Lollapalooza and Voodoo still left to give them a chance.....JEEZ are we THAT starved for music that we latch onto Arcade Fire and other not so great bands as Muse and so on......

and while I appreciate Eminem....same thing will be for him.....than Bonnaroo has Lil Wayne.....

RUH ROH.....big mistake as it will ruin everything.....just saying

speaking of BIG mistakes....Jimmy Buffett for the 2011 Jazz Fest poster?

DAMN Jazz Fest has gone down further than I thought.....I get the concept of him on the street corner mid 60s but its Jimmy Buffett, the "Cheeseburger in Paradise" guy......that drunk boat captain guy...oh well 


THIS VIDEO IS HILARIOUS.....on so many levels...and not cause of the woman thing....its just funny


gotta go....not enough on my mind

LSU 12-0 We're takin' over this town

It's the weekend and time for 12-0 LSU Tigers.....let me say that again.....The 12-0 LSU TIGERS to travel to Atlanta to take ...