Friday, September 2, 2016

GRAB A HELMET.....TAILGATING - Rock Edition




TAILGATE TIME!!!!!!Simply because this pic is awesome.....

and MOST of you are in Wisconsin...assholes....but I am here for Labor Day...




It's FRIDAY and my Saints are 0-4 for the PRESEASON (I know it doesn't really matter but its the Saints) with the Raiders coming to the DOME for opening day....and my Tigers are heading to LAMBEAU FIELD to open season against the Wisconsin Badgers....YEAH!!!!!!





and I draft tomorrow for the NGUYENER

with that said I figured I could set up some good jams for the weekend.

Now these are not your everyday jams, these are the kind that make you want to punch everything you see but for everyone's sake lets just punch the dashboard of your own vehicle.

and as usual many of them are LIVE to get crowd noise and the intensity in ten cities (famous album reference)





And granted most of these you heard a million times but taken in this context you will look at them different....and hopefully jam while you tailgate tomorrow or Sunday...

and yes I have inserted some good football references....look for them....


Drop the steaks on the grill, open up a beer and begin.....



Hopefully you've drawn some attention...now you need to keep them there.....




3rd beer time....

don't forget to flip the steaks...


   

better not run out of beer....









Jenga for drunk idiots......awesome



Simply because this pic is awesome.....















NOTHING like a cover of the Queen classic Stone Cold Crazy by Metallica to help you walk into a game....










AND NOW ITS TIME TO EAT.....














































CHEERS !!!!!
my new favorite beer.....8.0 alcohol


Have a GREAT WEEKEND!!!

Go Tigers


AND LISTEN TO THIS.....






















LSU 12-0 We're takin' over this town

It's the weekend and time for 12-0 LSU Tigers.....let me say that again.....The 12-0 LSU TIGERS to travel to Atlanta to take ...