Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I'll be in the oven if you need me...

Listening to:

Echo And The Bunnymen "Crocodiles" (Live Rotterdam 1985)

Alice In Chains "Down In A Hole" 

Rise Against "Blasting Room" (Webisode 5)

Blind Melon "Galaxie" 

Anberlin - "Ready Fuels"

Red Fang - "Prehistoric Dog"

Down - "Stone The Crow" (Live at Download 2009)

Rock Kills Kid "Paralyzed"

_______________________________________________





Ok so its been awhile since I was on this but so much has happened.  You know that dumbass phrase “things happen in 3’s” well whoever said that needs to be kicked in the head as I am on about 17 in a row.


Ever since we got back from Park City which was fuckin phenomenal, I have had both kids sick and resick, bathroom(s) fucked up, my truck, my wife, son shoulder, daughter chin….and so on….




Ok so Kate gets pneumonia literally the day after we get back in town so she is running a 101 fever and ever since her UTI we don’t fuck with fevers and her.

The day after that my son gets the same type sickness but he is 9 so we just blow it off as him being overdramatic.  “oh its just a cold Jacques get a fuckin helmet”

So then my wife is told that her muscle tear in her calf is worse than originally expected so she has to wear the “boot” for 4 more weeks.

Its just about then when I go to put my son to bed and his room smells like a fucking bathroom at the Superdome after a Saints game. So we check it out and turns out there is a GIANT puddle of piss in the corner of his room.  So it’s the toilet leaking right from other side.  NO FUCK NO its night terrors so we have to monitor til he grows out of it.  GEE thanks doc.

So it’s the FUCKING same day where we notice we have a puddle of water in the Master Bedroom.  So after a couple of days it doesn’t go away to which we then discover the accompanying smell of mildew.  Let me say this being from New Orleans as I feel even worse for the people of my city after Katrina.  I cannot imagine what it would be like to have your ENTIRE house with that smell and inevitable cleanup.  My bathroom is big but not the size of a house so New Orleans I am with you.  We discover a miniscule hole in the caulk of the shower seat that has caused everything in the walls behind it to be soaked, hence the flood in the room(s).  yes the other side is the closet which has water too.   FML at this point.

WHERE DOES IT FUCKIN END?

So I am on my way to work when that squeak from the brakes on my truck are no longer squeaking as now it sounds like something is dragging from the bottom of the truck.  I did get them checked out and they were within about two miles from being SHOT as in DONE.    NICE!!

That night my son tries to go to bed but is complaining of a shoulder issue so we look at it and at same time check his tempature and YEE HA its almost 102.  We take him in and he has bronchitis.   Did I say FML?

So my wife calls me nonchalantly yesterday morning to tell me she is on the way to the emergency room AGAIN….this is TWICE in less than month as my daughter Kate has busted her chin after falling off a stool. 

WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK!!!!

I don't even have time to address the Obama 2012 campaign or anything else as you can see I am busy.
Ok here is Obama's FIRST 2012 Campaign Video - "It Begins With Us
"  I think ALICE represents the  voters PERFECT...Just sayin


I’ll be in the oven if you need me.

Funniest description of someone on Twitter: 

"I'm the Founding Father of the Reverse Dutch Oven, and a World Renowned Beanbag DryHumping Legend."


LSU 12-0 We're takin' over this town

It's the weekend and time for 12-0 LSU Tigers.....let me say that again.....The 12-0 LSU TIGERS to travel to Atlanta to take ...