Monday, November 13, 2017

Hear No Evil, Don't You See No Evil, Don't You Lay No Evil Down On Me....80s ROCK

MONDAY 11-13 and my SAINTS are 7-2 and are being picked to be in SUPER BOWL? 
 

What the fucking fuck?



LSU won but with 3 losses are OUT but still overachieving with Coach O so shut up haters.


Hitting Disney for Thanksgiving and here are tunes to get me moving.

And yes I am going to ITALY in GIUGNO (June) for THIS>>>>WOW and short of ORIGINAL Van Halen lineup or Black Sabbath THIS is a DREAM SHOW!!!!!

Check out http://www.firenzerocks.it/


Ok so these are songs I look to get me going when I need it.  Most of these are the Velveeta of 80s rock but that is why I posted them. Many are repeats but who the fuck cares, put your helmet on and rock the fuck out.  CHEERS!!!!! 


oh and in Buffalo they still streak in 40 degree weather!!!!




and no its not 1978


ENJOY.


I have decided to make the theme of this one "suck" or "not suck"





RATT .....suck?  I think not







Twisted Sister ....sure ok.....as you bang your head on the computer...def doesn't suck







Skid Row ....this voice does not suck 





DIO .....DIO  suck









Dokken - OK this video sucks awesome ....but the song rocks







AND.....this video DEFINITELY does not SUCK I mean who wouldn't want a flatbed jamming on your street







OK I have to ask how Eric Bloom from Blue Oyster Cult is Bosco's friend in the Tom Cruise movie "All the Right Moves"
Blue Oyster Cult - it only sucks I can't find a good audio version other than LIVE....but ok





Motley Crue ....dare you to say anything














Motörhead sucks the life out of people who listen to Rihanna







Krokus sucks and blows but they still rock





Guns N' Roses....when they didn't suck like the Falcons






Aerosmith..... who has never sucked








Def Leppard.....sucks for Pete Willis he left the band and sucks Rick Allen can't drive slow











BONUS!!!!




For a good laugh....LOL




VANDENBURG - OK THIS SUCKS!!!!!!!








LIVE 1982 OZZY




Just listen to how freaking good this sounds....his voice and how crisp the band is.......WHAT A TIME!!!!








GO TIGERS!!!!!
and GO SAINTS!!!!!

CHEERS to a fantastic week...be careful fuckers....
some reminders to be smart when getting stupid









NOW.....








LSU 12-0 We're takin' over this town

It's the weekend and time for 12-0 LSU Tigers.....let me say that again.....The 12-0 LSU TIGERS to travel to Atlanta to take ...