Thursday, March 10, 2011

"ALL BARK, NO BITE, ALL THE TIME!" Rodeo Houston and other.....


"ALL BARK, NO BITE, ALL THE TIME!"

Sounds like the theme to our current lame ass commander in chief, but NO I don’t waste my time with that duck.





Songs while U read this:

Epmd - I’m housin 


Rage Against the Machine - Take The Power Back


Tool - Pushit (live) from Salival album 
(TRUST ME JUST LISTEN to WHOLE THING)

Deep Purple - Highway Star


Public Enemy - Nightrain (Remix)




Went to rodeo last night and WOW they got some hicks in Houston. Go figure. And man women’s asses have gotten bigger, but thats a good thing.
(two pictured on the ABOVE RIGHT actually are an anomaly as they have NO ass)





So at the rodeo which is Fuckin so fuckin American !!!, I couldnt help but wonder why the PETA fools haven’t panned the way the animals are treated. I mean they do rope them and then let em go.
GO SMOKE SOME TREE YOU DUMB DICKS!!!!
NEVER MIND found this just now
http://www.houstonanimalrights.com/ 
Fuckin so fuckin American !!! 
_____________________________________________

Martina McBride comes on and I hate country music so I am working my way out the door. She starts singing about drinking (go figure) and the crowd goes nuts. Really hicks liking drinking.
Oh well KISS plays next week and that lark wore off in 80 and they are still taking peoples money. Gene Simmons is so into marketing KISS that I am surprised he doesn’t keep different people in makeup long after the original band members are dead. KISS tours forever that way.
___________________________________________





I quote the Big Aristotle (Shaq LSU man) when I say “I drank what?” or was that Socrates or was that Val Kilmer in the movie Real Genius.







______________________________________



Back to the lecture at hand….
Why is that every time I am run down on the highway (in right lane going speed limit) I get run down by a black woman leadfoot on the phone and using her shoulder to hold it. And this is NOT RACIST when it’s fact. People are just too scared now to say anything about any black person. Back to this bitch in the car, who proceeds to “weave” in and out to find her lane. Memo to this dummy: if the cars in front of me or whoever else u are following are going the same speed you are not going to magically make them go faster. (phone kept spellchecking and making it “ho” not “go”, I almost left it)


So we stop at light and she is cursing me left and right and she is HUGE like Orca fucking huge, like tits were steering or was that stomach or her pussy. I roll down the window to address her and she is MF this and Cracker that. My first response when called cracker is always “stop calling me cracker nigga”. Sorry but the N-word IRONY is so thick with the so-called African Americans. N-word sounds worse than the actual one and there is a difference between black and N-words and this was clear case of pot calling the kettle Sharpton/Jessie. So my response to the talking whale was “if you spent as much time on the treadmill as u did on the phone while speeding, you would be 50 lbs” and immediately started to roll window up while staring at her screaming now many more MFs.  It was highly amusing as I listened to hear voice get muffled as my window shut completely.  And when I drove off still chuckling she was still yelling at her car window.
__________________________________________
OUT FOR NOW....but remember I will always have a bigger PP than u
Words to live by and I realize there might be typos in this.....SEE ABOVE TOMATO COMMENT
__________________________________________
I LOVE THIS PIC BY THE WAY!!!!!!....yes its linked to the song.....so you can rock

LSU 12-0 We're takin' over this town

It's the weekend and time for 12-0 LSU Tigers.....let me say that again.....The 12-0 LSU TIGERS to travel to Atlanta to take ...