Thursday, August 29, 2013

GUILTY PLEASURES STRIKE 3


"'Cause like a picture she was layin' there
Moonlight dancin' off her hair
She woke up and took me by the hand
She's gonna love me in my Chevy van
And that's all right with me"

"Chevy Van" by Sammy Johns 1975



Hope that tune above spoke to your inner asshole.  It just reeks of 70s date rape, but hey songs like this back then were HITS.

So you have figured out by now that I have MANY MANY guilty pleasures....like too many to where I basically I am a fuck face who just can't admit he likes douchy tunes but hides behind the mask of "Guilty Pleasures"....well I say fuck you....this is my blog and I guarantee you like at least HALF of these tunes....Most are like the second releases by 80s bands etc so they weren't as good to the masses, but I fucking love them....some you might say WTF? that is a good song....

ALSO, most of the videos are so damn cheesy i.e. "Night Owls" as the bands are so nerdy but they think they look cool when making the video.

remember it's my blog....

ENJOY....

FIRST SONG drips cheese!!!!

Jermaine Stewart "We Don't Have To Take Our Clothes Off"



Ace of Base - The Sign


The Outfield "Since You've Been Gone"


Manfred Mann's Earth Band "The Runner"


Little River Band "Night Owls"


Falco "Der Kommisar" - Not Guilty unless by guilty you mean AWESOME!!!


La Bouche - "Be My Lover"


Boys Don't Cry "I Wanna Be A Cowboy"


ASIA "Only Time Will Tell"


Spandau Ballet "Gold"


Pet Shop Boys "Opportunities"


Go West "We Close Our Eyes"


BONUS Go West for the Pretty Woman crowd.....


Go West"King Of Wishful Thinking"


Mr. Mister "Is It Love?"------from the movie "Stakeout" so it rocks...



The Fixx "Are We Ourselves?"


SAGA "On The Loose"-----the codpiece is key 80s....lol


Loverboy "Turn Me Loose"


White Lion "Tell Me"


Level 42 "Lessons In Love"-----FAVORITE!!!!!


-----------------------------------

Let's take a break to JAM!!!.....the following is brought to you by awesome

Warrant "Uncle Tom's Cabin"


-----------------------------------

Yes "Rhythym Of Love"


____________________________________________

BREAK #2!!!!-----This is one of my ALL TIME FAVORITES!!!!!

Genesis "Land Of Confusion"



and SOME that just have to make every list.....

Joey Scarbury "Believe It Or Not" (Theme from Greatest American Hero)



OK so that is it.....for now....Guilty Pleasures FOUR soon...

I will leave you with this......just a BONUS because the bass is so good in this CLASSIC

Level 42 "Something About You"



cheers



LSU 12-0 We're takin' over this town

It's the weekend and time for 12-0 LSU Tigers.....let me say that again.....The 12-0 LSU TIGERS to travel to Atlanta to take ...